....They have Full House on TV Tokyo... Dubbed in Japanese... And it's better than the original. I'm seriously weirded out and morbidly intrigued all at the same time.
The Japanese Democratic Party (民主党) beat out the Japanese LDP 自民党) in what is being referred to as a historical and revolutionary victory. And yet, as in all things, life goes on. I am not sure what their policies on foreign residents are, but seeing as I haven't been lynched in the street yet, I'm sure the worst we'll suffer from this is higher taxes. Could be really good for Japan considering the JDP has been in office for something ridiculous like 50 years. Overall, there is no immediate change that I can see.
So apparently I fled California just in time. You seem to be having Fire Season and again I ask, when is California NOT on fire. By the way, Japan seems to have your water in the form of Typhoons, and while my money for umbrellas has shot up, my water bill has gone down exponentially. This would be one of the few countries where you could potentially shower and blowdry at the same time... or just blow, as your hair would continually get soaked. Yeah... it's been a long day.
SO HAPPY that I have a five day weekend coming up in late September. GOD I love Japanese holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment