Self confidence is a weird thing. I had a meeting with an American from an anime company. Apparently he lived in Japan for like 5 years, and so in terms of comprehension, I felt rather blown away. In reality, he was probably on a similar level, though that could just be my ego talking. It likes to do that. On the plus side, we had a good meeting, if relatively uneventful, since they hadn’t brought enough to the table. I did have fun joking with the president and the Exec. Producer afterwards when they were complaining about “foreigners who were bad and trying to take advantage” of them. The stereotypical “bad american from a big company” type of style. It was a nice laugh, though I agree that the anime company wasn’t being straight with us since we are a small company. Well, we’ll see how it goes.
Other than that, pretty boring day, although I found the local cheap market. You have no idea how good apples taste when you haven’t had them for a freaking month (or any other produce for that matter). Plus it was only 100yen! Love!
Message for Mom: Mom. If you want to call me this weekend, can you call me anytime after 3P on your Friday or Saturday? Otherwise have a great weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment