Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Laundry

Finally got to do laundry, and for a race that is supposedly short, this is a really fucking high laundry bar. On the plus side, I won’t have to go to work nude on Thursday. Japanese hang their laundry out on the balcony instead of using driers. So doing laundry in the dead of winter in the snow is going to be an adventure in itself. They do have coin op driers in some areas, I just haven’t found it yet.
And dammit, not 30 minutes after I hang my laundry out to dry it starts raining... which is even more ironic when you consider I didn’t do laundry last night to avoid the typhoon rolling in. Damn you Murphy. Damn you.
Managed to survive a Skype session with the London lady and found out that the woman who does the contracts is out ill... and then will be on medical leave for months. Keep in mind, I haven’t been trained. So now I get to go head first into the river known as contracts with no formal training. Anyone got any floaties??

No comments: