Japan doesn't appear to have any rats... why? Because the cockroaches damn well give them a run for their money. It's someone eerie to spend the day in the office only to go home being serenaded by the sound of... not crickets... giant cockroaches... and what the roaches haven't taken over, the horsefly sized mosquitoes sure as well have.........
So I have to read Yuri Manga and Anime scripts for work. Those who don't know what it is, don't ask. Needless to say, I'm getting a broader education in a subject I would have preferred to forgo, but hey it's a living.
Hand carried altogether much too much money to my friend after work as we met in the Realtor's office. I'd really prefer to never carry QUITE that much money in hand ever again. Needless to say, I think we'll actually get the apartment, which is a huge relief for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
heh, aren't those cicadas?
lol, yuri!! do they do yaoi too? Gah, hope you don't have to translate it.
You'd better get that apartment, after paying in cash! Wait, you're paying everything up front and you don't know if you'll get the apt.?
btw, this is ramenku :)
Hope you get that apartment! By the way, garlic cloves are a get repellent for roaches. try scattering some on your floor :)
Kuri: 1) Since cicadas and roaches sound very different and I've been hearing semi for the past month, yes I'm pretty sure those are roaches.
2) I would rather not ask.
3) I actually know about 4 people with that handle. Could you be more specific? Are you the one in Hokkaido?
Jeannie
1) Thanks! That explains why they avoided my place in Kyoto (too much spaghetti). Any ideas on Mosquito repellant? Other than being a vampire?
Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I'm not familiar enough with cockroaches. That's horrible! I hope by moving you'll escape this soon.
Sorry again, didn't realize it was such a common handle. I'm the one on gmail.
Hope you get the apartment! I'll shut up now.
Never shut up! Don't be silly. The only reason why I know is because the year I lived here, we had our dorm get infested. So you learn the roach mating call really quickly ;P
Got any weekend plans yet?
ugh, sorry to hear that... Hopefully you won't have to hear them soon.
was going to check out this event at the u.s. embassy on sat. afternoon. Interested? it's just a kind of community day, so I'm imagining a vague kind of bbq + events for kids.
For mosquito's I recommend old school Katorisenkou. Best repellent in my opinion :) And, I love the smell!
Post a Comment