Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Another Lazy Sunday

Putzed around Shibuya and managed to procure the "Gaysball" game for Di as a bday present. Somehow managed to find the Hamburg Teishoku place I'd gone to with Miki and Kara in March and was reminded on how good (and cheap!) the place is. Went to Karaoke to escape the impeding rain and then made it to the post office to get money out of my American account (it's a $400 min per day over here) to prep for paying for rent and such.
Managed to replace my shoes which were old marathon shoes and I somehow had managed to walk the rubber off the soles.
Got a message from my housemate that she went and applied for the Ogikubo Apartment yesterday and we got accepted to contact today! Whether that means we got the place or not, I need to check, but it sounds like it!

No comments: