Sunday, November 8, 2009

12K OW!

So lately it's been unseasonably "warm" at 19-20C. I suppose this counts as indian summer, and given that I was able to run in a T-shirt, I'm not one to complain. But jeez!

Did nothing but wash my sheets and read manga yesterday. The day was gorgeous and I mildly regret not being out in it. On the plus side, the comforter mom sent finally came, and so now I can actually SLEEP in temperatures under 15 degrees. Yay!

Ran with Leon today along the river route, and we went the full 10K (according to his phone navi). Much of it was walking since the sporatic weather gave me what the locals call "kazegimi" or cold-precursor. My nose probably ran faster than I did, but the weather was nice and the scenery gorgeous. We also found a little park set up to teach preschoolers the foundation of driving... using trikes. This thing had everything from a train crossing to working stop lights! Will post pictures soon.

Apparently there is a free showing of "The revival of Buddah" showing in Shibuya tonight, but I forewent it in favor of cleaning my room *><* and getting food for the rest of the week. Can't wait to try the all-you-can-eat shabu shabu out there. Hey Kuri! If you are free around 8 do you and the BOI want to join?

No comments: